Custom PDF Creator
Make your own custom Tellico Economic Development PDF.
Select from a list of content pages and hit 'create.' This will wrap up all of your pages into a tidy, handy pdf that you can print, share, file, or just enjoy. Try it now
The utility distributors in Tellico area are committed to providing sufficient and reliable infrastructure to serve the business community. Existing and well-maintained infrastructure exists in all of our business communities.
- Loudon Utilities Board providing electrical and natural gas to Tellico West Industrial Park
- Fort Loudoun Electric Cooperative providing electrical service to Tellico Regional Business Park
- Tellico Area Service System providing water service to Tellico West and and both Waste water and water service to Tellico Regional Business Park
- Tennessee Valley Authority offers direct serve electricity for high volume customers
- Power distributors in Loudon and Monroe Counties are part of the Tennessee Valley Authority power distribution network
- 99.999% electric power reliability
- Industrial rates 19% below national average
- Commercial rates 11% below national average
- Tennessee Valley Authority offers programs that allow qualifying companies to receive substantial credits on their power bills. Eligibility is determined by NAICS code, type of power used, and kilowatt usage.
- Tennessee Valley Authority named one of the Top 10 North American Utilities by Site Section Magazine.
Loudon Utilities Board provides natural gas to Tellico West Industrial Park and Tellico Regional Business Park.
East Tennessee Natural Gas – Spectra Energy is the primary supplier of Natural Gas in Loudon County. With 1,510 miles of pipeline, East Tennessee Natural Gas can deliver 1.5 billion cubic feet of gas per day to meet the growing energy demands of the Southeast and Mid- Atlantic. The system begins in Tennessee and extends to an area just south of Roanoke, Virginia. All local natural gas distributors base their rates on market conditions and rates may vary from month-to-month.
- Tellico Area Services System operates an onsite waste water treatment plant
- activated sludge system
- Waste water plant’s design capacity is 750,000 gallons per day
- Waste water system currently treats 250,000 gallons per day
Tellico Area Service System operates an oxidation ditch with ultra violet disinfection system
- Waste water plant’s design capacity is rated at 1.5 million gallons per day
- Wastewater system currently treats 300,000 gallons per day
- Average daily capacity of the treatment plant is 7 million gallons per day
- Treatment facility’s present usage is 3.5 million gallons per day
Tellico West is served by TDS Telecom. With the latest available technology, you’ll receive customized solutions to make the most of your opportunities. TDS offers high speed Internet (DSL), phone systems, VoIP and local phone service. Tellico Regional Business Park is served by AT&T. This is a Greenfield development which has access to fiber and copper facilities. Currently no ADSL technology or Fiber to the Premise (video) service is available for that area. AT&T can provide any fiber based service, i.e. DS3 (on site multiplexer) or Metro-Ethernet based services. All digital services up to a DS1 circuit can be provided, as well as any basic telephone services.
Carrier Capabilities include:
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
- Multi-carrier local telecom, digital, and analog wireless services
- Digital Subscriber Line
- Cable Internet
- Private Line
- Sonet Ring
- Metro Ethernet
- Frame Relay
- Dedicated Internet